If you are looking for Study Abroad Coaching institute in Lucknow then you are at right place. We Provide Exam Preparation Services in Lucknow. We've analysed Hundreds of tests Papers to find the best and most accurate practice examples for you to rapidly improve your scores. We have Experienced faculty with a track record of success. We provides the best learning environment to the Students. With our intensive and guided lessons you can quickly improve your Chances of Getting Selected to the Top University in India and Abroad
Save Money & Time with Our Coaching
Achieve Desired Score in the First Try
Review Your Answers & Compare Them
Book your TOEFL test at Our Centres
Overcome your Fears and Doubts
Test Yourself Under Timed Conditions
Book your TOEFL Mock Test
Understand the test format
Free Mock & Practice Test
Jobsglint.com platform has a team of genuine, experienced and expert Teaching Faculty and Admission Counselors who are highly skilled in helping the
students to fulfill their dream of studying in the abroad university through our Abroad Admission Assistance Program. We have representatives in over 500+
universities across 20+ countries. We provide services like University selection, Application and Admission Assistance, Visa Processing, Travel Assistance, Pre-Departure Briefing and education loans.
Our College Admission Assistance & Career Counseling Programs offer overall Information about Colleges, Courses, Fees, Admission,
Entrance Exam Preparation, Scholarships, Placements and Related Topics.
We are providing services to students since 2003 and now we are holding prestigious rank amongst top most Recruitment, Admission & Exam Preparation Service Provider Globally.
The TOEFL iBT® test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your reading,
listening, speaking, and writing skills to perform academic tasks. The test is conducted in TOEFL iBT (Internet-based Test) format and TOEFL PBT (Paper-based Test) format.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam.
- IELTS can be taken by anyone irrespective of age, gender, race, nationality or religion.
- There is no specific eligibility criteria
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based Test)
- TOEFL PBT (Paper-based Test)
- The registration fee for TOEFL in India is US$180.
- Late Registration Fee is $40
- Additional score reports (per institution or agency) is $20each
- Speaking or Writing Section score review fee is $80
- Speaking and Writing Section score review is $160
TOEFL iBT (Internet-based Test)
TOEFL PBT (Paper-based Test)
- The duration of the TOEFL exam is 3 hours.
- In this section, you will read 3-4 passages and answer 10 questions on each passage. The section is scored based on the number of correct reading comprehension responses.
- Question type: 3–4 passages, 10 questions each
- Total no. of questions: About 40
- Total time: 64-72 minutes
- In the test section, you will hear short conversations as well as long conversations. After the short conversation, you will be asked one question and multiple choices of answers will be given. You have to choose one answer. In long conversations, you will be asked multiple questions based on the conversation.
- Question type: a) 3–4 lectures (3-5 minutes long, about 500-800 words), 6 questions each, b) 2–3 conversations (about 3 minutes long, about 12-25 exchanges), 5 questions each
- Total time: 41–57 minutes
- For you to earn the highest scores in the Speaking Section, your responses must fulfill the demands of the task given with only minor mistakes or lapses. The test graders are looking for a highly intelligible and sustained conversation. There are three main factors that comprise scoring for the section.
- 1 independent task (prep time: 15 sec; response time: 45 sec)
- 3 integrated tasks – Read/Listen/Speak (prep time: 30 sec; response time: 60 sec)
- Total no. of questions: 4
- The essay should effectively address a topic. The response should be well-organized and well-developed using relevant explanations and detailed support. Furthermore, it should also display unity, progression, and coherence. If you want to achieve a high writing score, make sure that you demonstrate the syntactic variety and appropriate word choice with minor grammatical errors.
- 1 integrated task – Read/Listen/Write (20 minutes) (reading time: 3 min; listening
- time: 2 min; writing: 15 min)
- 1 independent task (30 minutes)
- Total no. of questions: 2
Reading Section (Score of: 0–30)
- High-Intermediate (18–23)
- Below Low-Intermediate (0–3)
Listening Section (Score of: 0–30)
- High-Intermediate (17–21)
- Below Low-Intermediate (0–8)
Speaking Section (Score of: 0–30)
- High-Intermediate (20–24)
Writing Section (Score of: 0–30)
- High-Intermediate (17–23)
TOEFL scores remain valid for 2 years after the test date.
TOEFL Exam Center and Date
- The TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the internet, is offered more than 50 times a year at authorized test centers around the world.
- TOEFL PBT (Paper-based Test) is offered 4 times each year.
Countries Acceptig TOEFL Score
- TOEFL scores are accepted by more than 10,000 universities and other institutions worldwide.
- Universities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the U.K., the United States, and across Europe and Asia accept TOEFL scores.