If you are looking for Study Abroad Coaching institute in Lucknow then you are at right place. We Provide Exam Preparation Services in Lucknow. We've analysed Hundreds of tests Papers to find the best and most accurate practice examples for you to rapidly improve your scores. We have Experienced faculty with a track record of success. We provides the best learning environment to the Students. With our intensive and guided lessons you can quickly improve your Chances of Getting Selected to the Top University in India and Abroad
Save Money & Time with Our Coaching
Achieve Desired Score in the First Try
Review Your Answers & Compare Them
Book your IELTS test at Our Centres
Overcome your Fears and Doubts
Test Yourself Under Timed Conditions
Book your IELTS Mock Test
Understand the test format
Free Mock & Practice Test
Jobsglint.com platform has a team of genuine, experienced and expert Teaching Faculty and Admission Counselors who are highly skilled in helping the
students to fulfill their dream of studying in the abroad university through our Abroad Admission Assistance Program. We have representatives in over 500+
universities across 20+ countries. We provide services like University selection, Application and Admission Assistance, Visa Processing, Travel Assistance, Pre-Departure Briefing and education loans.
Our College Admission Assistance & Career Counseling Programs offer overall Information about Colleges, Courses, Fees, Admission,
Entrance Exam Preparation, Scholarships, Placements and Related Topics.
We are providing services to students since 2003 and now we are holding prestigious rank amongst top most Recruitment, Admission & Exam Preparation Service Provider Globally.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work in
an English speaking country. IELTS is managed by three reputable, international organizations – British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of
Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL). It covers four basic language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- IELTS can be taken by anyone irrespective of age, gender, race, nationality or religion.
- In India, for all tests administered after 1st April 2019, the registration fee for IELTS exam is INR 13,250.
General Training IELTS
- Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests.
- The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The Listening, Reading and Writing sections of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day.
- The Speaking section, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests.
- Consist of four Sections.
- Each section consists of 10 Questions.
- Each section consists of a Recording.
- The recordings are heard only once
- Timing Approximately 30 minutes (plus 10 minutes transfer time).
- Students need to perform certain task based on these recordings.
- Each question contains 1 mark.
- The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- The speaking section consists of three parts.
- Paper format - The Speaking test consists of an oral interview between the test takers' and an examiner. All Speaking tests are recorded.
- Paper format - Three reading passages with a variety of questions using a number of task types.
- Students need to perform certain task based on these Passages.
- Marks - Each question is worth 1 mark.
- Paper format - There are two Writing tasks and both must be completed.
- Task types: In Task 1, test takers are asked to describe some visual information (graph/table/chart/diagram) in their own words. They need to write 150 words in about 20 minutes.
- In Task 2, they respond to a point of view or argument or problem. They need to write 250 words in about 40 minutes.
General Training Reading
- Paper format: There are three sections. Section 1 may contain two or three short texts or several shorter texts. Section 2 comprises two texts. In Section 3, there is one long text.
- Students need to perform certain task based on these sections
- Marks: Each question is worth 1 mark.
General Training Writing
- Paper format: there are two Writing tasks to complete.
- In Task 1, test takers are asked to respond to a situation, for example, by writing letter requesting information or explaining a situation.
- In Task 2, test takers write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
- IELTS test results is valid for 2-year.
- IELTS results are reported on a 9 - band scale.
- 3 - Extremely limited user
- 0 - Did not attempt the test
- For paper-based test, Test Report Form will be available 13 days after you complete the test and for computer-delivered test, your results will be available between 5 and 7 days after your test.
- The British Council offers tests in 50 locations across the country.
- IDP IELTS test dates are offered up to 4 times in a month making a total of 48 fixed test dates in one calendar year.
- While the IDP Academic version is available on all 48 dates, the General Training version is available on 24 dates.
- IELTS Exam is conducted almost every week
- Last Registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to test
- IELTS exam is conducted on Saturdays or Thursdays only.
Countries Accepting IELTS Score
- IELTS 2019 exam is required for migration as well as academic purpose abroad in English speaking countries like Australia, UK, New Zealand, USA, and Canada.