Best MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, M.Arch, LLM, M. Pharma Admission Assistance Service in Lucknow
See Info on top MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, M.Arch, LLM, M. Pharma College/University Rankings, Admission Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Fess and Scholarships
Why Choose Us
If you are looking for MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, M.Arch, LLM, M. Pharma Admission Assistance and Career Counseling Service Provider in Lucknow, India then you are at right place. We Provide Admission Assistance and Career Counseling Services in Lucknow. We have Experienced faculty with a track record of success. We provides the best Assistance to the Students. With our intensive and guided lessons you can quickly improve your Chances of Getting Selected to the Top College/University in India.
Jobsglint.com platform has a team of genuine, experienced and expert MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, M.Arch, LLM, M. Pharma Admission Counselors who are highly skilled in helping the students to fulfill their dream of studying studying in the top Colleges and universities through our Admission Assistance Program. We provide services like University selection, Application and Admission Assistance and education loans.
Our College Admission Assistance & Career Counseling Programs offer overall Information about Colleges, Courses, Fees, Admission, Entrance Exam Preparation, Scholarships, Placements and Related Topics.
We are providing services to students since 2003 and now we are holding prestigious rank amongst top most recruitment & admission service Provider Globally.
MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, M.Arch, LLM, M. Pharma Programs in India
Master of Arts (MA) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Master of Arts (MA) is a post-graduation level course which is of two years duration divided into four semesters. MA is a specialized course in which aspirants are offered in-depth knowledge of the discipline they have selected. Taking a Master of Arts degree can offer a number of diverse benefits ranging from enhanced career prospects to improved problem-solving and decision-making skills.Master in Sociology/Psychology provides a platform for students who like to dig deep into theory, and also for those who rather seek a practical application of their knowledge.
M.A. Eligibility Criteria:Graduation degree from UGC recognized university with a minimum of 45% aggregate for General & OBC and 40% for the SC/ST
M.A. Admission Process:Most colleges in the country conduct an entrance exam for M.A. courses. Interested candidates are required to appear for the exam and clear the same in order to seek admission in the respective M.A specialisation.
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
MSc is a two-year duration postgraduate degree course offered by universities and colleges in various specialised Science fields such as Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Food Sciences, Life Sciences, and so on. The course offers advanced theoretical as well as practical knowledge to students in their chosen specialisation. The MSc specialisation opted by students is usually the one studied by them during graduation.
M.Sc. Course Eligibility Criteria:You need to have a B.Sc. degree from a govt. Approved university. You need to have scored at least more than 50% in your B.Sc. degree. There is no age limit for pursuing an M.Sc.
M.Sc Admission Process:Some colleges may need you to clear an entrance exam like JNUEE, TISS NET BHU PET, BIT SAT and DUET, to gain admission. If you score the required percentile, you are directly granted admission. Some colleges give you admission based on your merit.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Masters of Commerce or MCom is a post graduate level course ideal for candidates who wish to make a career in banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) as well as accounting and commerce sectors. After successful completion of M.Com, one can apply for P.hD and M.Phil in commerce if they wish to study further. M.Com provides higher knowledge about economics, commerce and business. Most of the colleges across India conduct entrance exams for admissions of M.Com course. While few colleges provide direct admissions as well.
* The M.Com Course syllabus covers the study of principles of accounting, economic theory, micro and macroeconomics, business knowledge etc.
* The eligibility criteria for M.Com course is to secure at least 45-50% in bachelor's degree.
* M.Com course graduates can work as economic advisors, professors, chief managers in companies of their choice irrespective of the job sectors
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Master of Computer Application or MCA course is a Professional Master's Degree in computer science. It is a Postgraduate course in Computer Science and Applications, and the MCA duration is for three years. MCA course is a full-time degree course with a duration of 3 years with 6 semesters of study covering various aspects of computational theory, programming, algorithm design, and optimization, network and database management, mobile technologies, electronics, mathematics, etc. The MCA course, therefore, aims at imparting comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice. The MCA course prepares students to take up positions as System analysts, Systems Designers, Programmers, and Managers in any field related to information technology.
* The MCA course syllabus is intended to provide modern, industry-oriented education in applied computer science. It aims at producing trained professionals who can successfully meet the demands of the information technology industry.
* Graduation in any stream is the basic MCA eligibility. The eligibility for qualifying marks in graduation differs from institute to institute. Most of the institutes require 45 to 50% aggregate in the qualifying exam for taking admission. Reserved categories get some relaxation in aggregate percentage while considering Eligibility for the MCA course
* For taking admission in MCA course degree; one must have studied Mathematics in 10+2 as a compulsory subject. Many institutes conduct an entrance exam as a screening process before giving admission to the students.
Master of Architecture (M.Arch) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
M.Arch is a postgraduate Architecture Engineering course which deals with the principles of design and construction of buildings and also gives way to research concepts. It is a 2-year program which is generally divided into four semesters and can be pursued through regular batch or distance education. The minimum eligibility for an M.Arch course is a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with a minimum aggregate score of 50%, completed from a recognized institution.
* Admission to Master of Architecture (M.Arch) is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance examination, such as GATE, CEED, TANCET etc.
* Any Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) passed students from a recognized university are eligible for M.Arch Degree course. B.Arch final year appearing candidates can also apply. The eligible candidates need to acquire a minimum of 50% in the entrance examination.
Master of Law (LLM) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
LLM is a postgraduate degree in law. Master of Law or LLM course offered at Indian colleges/ universities is of two years duration. The course curriculum of LLM degree is structured in such a way that the law course is divided into four semesters. In the LLM course, candidates need to select the law specialisation in which they want to make their future. Thus, candidates can pursue their LLM degree in specialisations such as – Civil Law, Tax Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, International Law, Labour Law, Real Estate Law, Patent Law, Competition Law, Intellectual Property Law, Mergers and Acquisition Law, Tax Law, Administrative Law, Banking Law, Business Law, Company Law, Constitutional Law, Consumer Law, Contract Law, Cyber Law, Education Law, Energy Law, Entertainment & Media Law, Environment Law, Family Law, Healthcare Law, Telecommunications Law etc.
* Candidates are eligible to apply for admission in an LLM course if they have completed their graduation in law.
* Candidates who want to pursue the LLM course have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) or the admission test accepted by the law schools.
* After pursuing an LLM course, candidates can opt for further studies wherein they pursue either MPhil or PhD in Law.s
Masters of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
Masters of Pharmaceutical Sciences (M.Pharm.) is a post-graduate course that can be pursued by a graduate after the completion of an undergraduate degree in the pharmaceutical field. There are different specializations available in M. Pharm. such as Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, and many more. M.Pharm. course duration is 2 year which has 4 semesters including thesis research work. In depth knowledge of pharmacy is provided in the M.Pharm course. Curriculum includes subjects like Drug regulatory Affairs, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology, etc.
* Minimum eligibility qualification is graduate degree (B. Pharm.) in the pharmaceutical field, from a recognized university/college, for admission into the Masters of Pharmacy [M.Pharm.] course in any college. A minimum aggregate score of 60% at the graduate level is also necessary. A GPAT exam score provides preference to choose the best college in India.