Best BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, BHM, B.Ed., LLB, B.Pharma Admission Assistance Service in Lucknow
See Info on top BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, BHM, B.Ed., LLB, B.Pharma College/University Rankings, Admission Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Fess and Scholarships
Why Choose Us
If you are looking for BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, BHM, B.Ed., LLB, B.Pharma Admission Assistance and Career Counseling Service Provider in Lucknow, India then you are at right place. We Provide Admission Assistance and Career Counseling Services in Lucknow. We have Experienced faculty with a track record of success. We provides the best Assistance to the Students. With our intensive and guided lessons you can quickly improve your Chances of Getting Selected to the Top College/University in India.
Jobsglint.com platform has a team of genuine, experienced and expert BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, BHM, B.Ed., LLB, B.Pharma Admission Counselors who are highly skilled in helping the students to fulfill their dream of studying studying in the top Colleges and universities through our Admission Assistance Program. We provide services like University selection, Application and Admission Assistance and education loans.
Our College Admission Assistance & Career Counseling Programs offer overall Information about Colleges, Courses, Fees, Admission, Entrance Exam Preparation, Scholarships, Placements and Related Topics.
We are providing services to students since 2003 and now we are holding prestigious rank amongst top most recruitment & admission service Provider Globally.
BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, BHM, B.Ed., LLB, B.Pharma Programs in India
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Bachelor of Arts, is an undergraduate degree program with many specializations under it. BA course duration is 3 years. A person seeking a BA course admission needs to study at least 5 subjects. Under the BA course, there are many combinations of subjects that one can opt for depending upon the availability of those courses in various Institutes.
A student can easily map their Bachelor of Arts course as per his or her future aspirations with options ranging from Psychology, Anthropology, History, Literature, Political Science, Philosophy, Foreign languages, Foreign Studies, Tourism, Public Relations, Sociology, and more.
Minimum BA eligibility criteria is 50% marks (in some cases 45%) in class 12 from a recognized board. A bachelor's degree in the arts provides more diverse career opportunities than a bachelor's degree in science or commerce. In India, admission to BA programmes is available through both merit and entrance exam.
BA Admission through Merit: Colleges create a cut-off list, and if your score falls within that range, you are eligible to enrol in that programme. Cut off list in elite colleges like Hindu College, Miranda House, St. Stephens College, Gargi College, etc. goes upto 98% for Bachelor of arts.
BA Admission through Entrance: A few colleges, including Banaras Hindu University and Delhi University, accept admission via entrance exams such as JNUEE, BHU UET, DUET, etc. The results of these entrance exams and/or Class XII results are taken into account when applying for a BA course.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
BSc, also termed as Bachelor of Science is a 3 year-long Undergraduate degree course that students can pursue after completing class 12th board examination. BSc degree is considered to be the most popular amongst all the science courses after 12th. BSc is studied by students with science subjects at school level. Physical science, applied science, chemistry, mathematics, economics, biology, agriculture, horticulture and animation are some of the fields of BSc course. The course is ideal for students who want to go into research industries like pharmaceuticals, healthcare, manufacturing, IT industry and so on. BSc can be pursued by anyone who has scored the minimum eligibility criteria, i.e. students who have cleared their class 12th board exams with minimum marks 50% or equal CGPA with PCM as their major subject combination from a recognised board. BSc Admission Process usually takes place on the basis of merit. But some colleges take admission through entrances like IAT IISER, OUAT, NEST and many others.
* The basic BSc course eligibility is to have at least 50% in Class XII from any recognized board. Some premier colleges ask for 60% marks.
* The students must have studied core subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at their Higher Secondary level.
* The minimum age limit for BSc course admission in India is 18 years.
Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Bachelor of Commerce, is a 3-year undergraduate program in the field of commerce. BCom course is designed to impart managerial skills to students while focusing on a particular business area. During the 3-years BCom degree, the aspirants will learn about the general business principles, and at the same time, study core commerce subjects such as finance, economics, accounting, actuarial studies, business management, etc. The minimum required eligibility for BCom courses is 50% marks in class 12 or equivalent examination. The BCom course is the most popular and sought after course by the commerce students. The BCom Syllabus focusses on subjects such as Taxation, Economics, Accounts etc.
* The minimum eligibility criteria for BCom admissions is that students must pass the class 12 examination in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
* Admissions to BCom courses are done both through entrance exams and on the basis of merit.
* Students can apply for different types of BCom programmes like BCom LLB, BCom with ACCA or BCom with CA to enhance their career opportunities.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Bachelor of Computer Application, is a 3-year UG course that imparts knowledge on the basics of computer application and software development. BCA Admission is granted through both merit-based and entrance exam-based admission processes. The minimum BCA eligibility criteria followed across all Top BCA Colleges is 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with computer application/computer science as an additional or core subject. BCA Course is also offered as BCA Online and BCA Distance Education for those who wish to pursue BCA along with their full-time jobs or according to their time schedules.
* BCA eligibility criteria is 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with computer application/science as an additional subject.
* BCA Syllabus includes subjects based on programming and networking. Some of the common subjects that students will come across during the BCA courses are Hardware Lab, Operating systems, Data structures, computer networks, OOAD Using UML, Client-Server Computing, etc.
* BCA is almost equivalent to the BTech course. The major benefit of opting for BCA is that it is a 3-year program whereas BTech is a 4-year course.
* The minimum age that is considered to join the BCA course is 18 years, but this is not compulsory in all colleges. There is no upper age limit for BCA Admission.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
BBA Course is a 3 year undergraduate business management course that imparts managerial and entrepreneurial skills to students through BBA Subjects like General Management, Managerial Economics. The BBA Syllabus is designed to impart adequate business administration skills to the students. BBA Subjects are Principles of Management, Macroeconomics, Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace, Management Accounting, Banking & Insurance. BBA course admission is done on the basis of entrance exams as well as on the basis of merit. BBA Distance Education is available in India for students who are unable to pursue a regular MBA degree due to time or financial constraints. BBA Specializations include BBA in Banking and Insurance, BBA in Human Resources, BBA in Finance etc. BBA course deals with knowledge and training in management and administration of business by imparting managerial and entrepreneurial skills to management aspirants from any stream like Science, commerce or arts.
* BBA course provides opportunities for students to make their career in management right after completing their 10+2.
* BBA degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or get into the Management sector. The course helps one in understanding the market requirements and various global trends.
* BBA is a 3-years UG course that prepares students for a robust future in Management. BBA is the most popular choice of BBA opted by thousands of students every year.
Bachelor Of Architecture (B.Arch) Program Detail & Admission Process in India
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a 5 year full-time duration programme. It is comprised of 10 semesters. It focuses on the subjects from the fields of engineering, arts and technology to the professional practice of architecture. The career opportunities for architects are very high because of the boom in the construction and designing fields. They are demanded in various government and private organizations. Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, universities, consultancy companies, etc.
* Candidates have to complete their 10+2 Examination with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects & secure at least 50% marks in the examination.
* Those candidates have 10+3 year Diploma in any stream, they can also apply for B.Arch programme.
* Candidates can get admission in this programme through JEE Main 2021, NATA
* After completing your B.Arch course, you have a scope of higher study. You can apply for GATE 2021.
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
BHM or Bachelor of Hotel Management course is a 3-year undergraduate degree in hospitality management. To pursue this course you need to secure a minimum score of 50% in 10+2 or equivalent with English as a mandatory subject. Eligibility criteria and pass percentages vary from institute to institute. For securing admission in BHM course you should meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
* Your age should lie between 19-22 years (General Category). There is a 2-3 year relaxation for SC and ST candidates.
* You should have gained or secured at least 50% in 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.
* If you are applying for lateral entry admissions, then you should possess a minimum of 50% score in a 3-year diploma in hotel management or equivalent.
* You must have completed your qualification with English as a mandatory subject.
* You should possess good communication skills.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an undergraduate degree course that qualifies students to work as teachers in schools. B.Ed course duration is 2 years with a total of 4 semesters. The acronym for Bachelor of Education is B Ed. The B.Ed degree is necessary for teaching at the secondary and higher secondary divisions. Students who want to join B. Ed Course needs to be aware of the fees to meet their financial status. The course fee may vary based on the college/university. Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] course is an undergraduate professional degree that prepares students to work as teachers in schools. The B.Ed course duration is 2 years where it is necessary for teaching at the secondary (classes 6 to 10) and higher secondary (classes 11 and 12) divisions. Bachelor of Education course can also be pursued through correspondence or distance learning, both of which generally have a duration of 2 years. The B.Ed course admission procedure can vary according to universities.
* Applicants must be a graduate/postgraduate in any relevant field from a recognised University.
* The graduates must have scored 50% to 55% in their qualifying degree exam and the postgraduates have to secure at least 55% in their respective qualifying degree exam to be eligible to apply for various B.Ed entrance tests.
* Candidates with both graduation and postgraduation degree in a relevant field of study are eligible for the B.Ed programme offered by various reputed institutions/universities.
* Those candidates who appear in the B.Ed entrance exams have to go through a counselling round as well for final seat allocation.
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
LLB or Bachelor of Legislative Law as the name suggests is a 3 years Undergraduate degree course in the discipline of Law, pursued by students who have cleared class 12th board exams with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA, from a recognised board. Core subjects of this course are Criminal Law, Family Law, International Law, Cyber Law, Corporate Law, etc., LLB holders are open to exploring various industries like Law firms, MNCs, Government Agencies, Judicial Bodies etc. LLB can be pursued by students who aspire to make it big in the field of law, right after clearing class 12th board exams. LLB as a course, deals with the intricacies of law and Judiciary.
* LLB is a 3-year Undergraduate course that can be pursued by students willing to make a career in the field of legal research and law.
* Candidates need to be graduates i.e. they should have passed a bachelor degree of three-years or four-years duration in any subject/ discipline in order to pursue an LLB course.
* The general method of admission to LLB courses is through entrances, but few universities also offer admission based on merit.
* The job roles offered to these candidates are lawyer, advocate, paralegal, law officer, Legal Associate, Corporate Lawyer, lecturer, etc
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Course Detail & Admission Process in India
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is an undergraduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy education. The students those are interested in the medical field can choose this course after the completion of class 12th (PCM/B). The B.Pharm is one of the popular job oriented course among the science students after class 12th. In this course the students study about the drugs and medicines, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Medicinal Chemistry etc. After the completion of this degree, the students can practice as a Pharmacist. Pharmacists can work in a range of industries related to the prescription, manufacture & provision of medicines. The duration of this course is 4 years.
* Students who have cleared Class 12 board exams along with mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply for the B Pharmacy course.
* B Pharmacy Admission is done on the basis of both Entrance Exams as well as on the basis of Merit. Various Entrance Exams such as UPSEE, GPAT, NEET, BITSAT, MHT - CET etc are conducted to enroll students for B Pharmacy courses..
* B Pharmacy Entrance Exam Syllabus consists of portions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English.